Welcome to the Breaking the Glass Show – BtG 001
What You Will Learn
- This show is for people of color
- This show is for all races
- You’ll learn my philosophy for how people of color will succeed
- We need to publicize stories of successful people of color
- It’ll inspire others
- It’ll provide a blueprint for success for others
- I’m a chill Christian, husband, dad, and clown
- We’re forming a community
Breaking the Glass is the fruition of years of thought and planning. In this episode, you’ll learn why I made this podcast in more detail along with who it’s for, which is everyone even though it’s aimed at people of color. But white people have a lot to gain listening as well and are welcome.
I also talk about the show format which is long form interview and then you’ll get to know me and see a little about the humor, experience and focus I bring to the table.
I know you’re going to enjoy the show and we will build a community of Glass Breakers together.
Latest posts by TQ Senkungu (see all)
- From the Cook Line to Owning a Chick-fil-A Franchise at 26 with Kayla Griffin – BtG 004 - September 21, 2017
- From Nonprofit Grant Writer to Raising $100 Million with Shaun Randolph – BtG 003 - September 14, 2017
- Defining Success and Maximizing Your Strengths with Bryce Fisher – BtG 002 - September 7, 2017